I'll miss Dan for sure. He built my first engine and I was going to have him build the one for the Cuda. Getting on the phone with Dan typically meant one thing. You had better have a lot of time because you were going to school. He was one of those guys that talk about and say, "He has probably forgot more than I will ever know." But Dan never for things. One funny incident was back I believe in 2011 he was heading up to Syracuse to visit his family and deliver an engine to his brother. I talked Dan into dropping my engine off on the way up and gave him very specific directions. Little did I know that Dan was afraid of heights. When he got to my house, he asked why I just didn't send him through DC. I told him it was way faster to cross at Dahlgren on the 301 bridge and then the Solomon's Island Bridge. Not for Dan, he was terrified and told he would do just about anything not to be on high bridges.

You are already greatly missed!!
Kirk

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"