There are a lot of cars that run great at WOT but would foul up in traffic. Chasing perfect A/F mix in all conditions can be tough with a holley especially without a wideband afr meter and vacuum meter in the car.

Often with a strong motor the cruise will be fed from the T-slot and the main jets won't even come on yet. Tuning this circuit is done first with the Idle Feed Restriction (IFR) which is not a screw in jet in most holley metering blocks, then fine tuned with the air bleeds.

If it looks that clean and you are happy with drivability I'd leave it alone. My considerations for being happy with the tune are easy starting, crisp acceleration, optimized WOT, and decently lean cruise.

If you have a regular highway trip or long back roads there is a good chance you could have a fat off-idle cruise and the higher rpm highway cruise gets into the main jet circuit and cleans up the plugs. That's how mine used to be which was fine at the time. Then I moved close to work and my plugs started fouling weekly from 35mph stop n go every day. The car would get sluggish and start harder. I had to lean out my IFRs in my metering blocks.

Tuning a carb is always a compromise- you have to decide what your goals are and go for that. If you don't load up in traffic, idle clean, and run your best number WOT, and manage to run a set of plugs for 3 years (!!) I'd say you got it licked!