Well...I did some research...I need to track down a voltage leak...I checked my radiator fluid and I have .422v in the rad fluid. The threshold is .300v I need to find what is causing the leak and check my grounds. I may have to dump the fluid but I want to check the pH level tomorrow. There are apparently "sponges" you attach to the heater core or radiator which pull the electricity from the lining and reduce the loads in the fluid. I called the reseller of the Rad Cap and he said his does the same thing every two years...his other car...looks like the day he installed it 5 years ago...

So now we are on a hunt for a leakage...I am suspecting it is my alternator though. I have a Delco Remy Si10 which is supposed to put out 14.6v when you "turn it on" and I have 15.7v...that over voltage must be bleeding back into the coolant and its holding it.

Don't blast me on the Remy...I had two of them sitting on the shelf and they put out 100amps and were half the price of the Mopar unit 14 yrs ago...internally regulated and "always on" when you revved past 1500rpm.

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s