Once again being a nice guy and the "dodge guy" in the neighborhood inherits me a headache. My buddy just finished replacing the 5.2 in his 2000 1500 4x4 and cant get it to run. The replacement engine is a 98 5.2 that had 80,000 miles. He says he heard the engine run before they pulled it. Now that its in his truck it starts ok but will only rev to 3,000 rpm. Sounds just like its hitting the rev limiter. Seems to idle fine for a minute or so untill the idle drops off and it dies. Always starts right back up. I've already checked the plug wires for correct firing order( all ok), Checked for a clooged cat(ok). Even went so far as to have him pull all the sensors off his old engine and install them on the new one( old motor ran ok was just developing a nasty knock.)......Now on to the troubling part.....The truck had a ken bell supercharger on the old engine that he decided to remove when he swapped the engines. Along with the charger it had a ken bell optimizer add on ignition box. Im wondering if this could be part of his problem. He just unplugged the connectors and removed the box.........Any suggestions?