That's pretty close and probably is the right parts?
Have you put the entire weight of the car on them yet? Including the motor and trans?

I bet when you get enough weight on the springs it will allow those shackles to angle toward the rear.

I have not put the weight of anything in the car yet.Have not had the funds to get it done yet.I measured the springs from the center bolt to the center of each spring eye,22 front 36 rear so hopefully they are correct.I took the hangers off this car years ago the springs were scrap.this doesn't mean they were correct.

So what should I try?I really don't want to buy hangers and end up with the same issue.Can they be measured to see whats up?As someone above mentioned can I fab a spacer to move them back?Other options? or am I trying for to big of a tire here?

How much do you guys think it will drop the rear if the weight will correct the shackles?would like the bottom of the quarter to be a lot closer to the top of the tire,Anyone here with plus one springs have this issue?Sorry for the long winded post thanks guys