Quote:

I tried to use a double ballast where the single used to go. It does not fit as well as I would like but I haven't found a way I like better yet.

an option would be to cut off the (2) white "dual" ballast connectors & solder in (2) 1/4" female connectors (A & B) on respectively (A) the brown wire end (corner) which has the ign2 (crank) wire from the ign sw & the brown wire that goes to the coil positive primary and (B) the blue wire (on the other end but on that same side) which is the ign1 (run) coming from the ign sw plus solder/crimp on the blue/yellow wire that was on the other end of the blue loop (which is catecorner from the brown wire) cuz that feeds the ECU & plug A and B terminals into a 2 terminal "single" ballast then tape up the now unused wire on the other side that goes to the unused red/green wire/pin in the pentastar ECU connector for neatness. This will also allow you to run a hotter ballast as the one for the coil half on the 4 terminal "dual" ballast has alot of ohms (which actually that much ohms might not be a bad idea considering the color of your box )

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth