Well here is what happened today, as I said earlier tried to clean the connection above the rear end. Still no luck so I thought I would look at the front brakes and there were no connections or wires there so that settled that. I started reading my Chilton's manual and a part I must of missed (due to being OLD) it talked about this truck just having rear abs and a flow valve etc. Then it talked about a ABS hyd controller located on the frt left fender close to the brake fluid reservoir and it showed a pic. Yup I tried to get the connector to unplug and even the little safety latches broke and I couldn't tell if there was one underneath or not. But I sprayed elec cleaner in there as best as I could but it still didn't work. I sprayed some more and tapped on the controller a few times with a screwdriver and lo and behold it cleared itself. As of tonight it is still working and we will see what happens tomorrow. You guys are awesome helping to diagnose problems like this. Thanks a lot guys and we will see what happens. Gary Mac