I built a 4.15" stroke 400 block (499") to take 700+ HP and 7,000 RPM, but it also has the BCR aluminum main caps and girdle, 1/2" internal oil pickup, and Edelbrock victor max wedge port size heads.
As mentioned, not much selection for intakes for the combination, Just using an Indy Single plane right now. The 400 does fit the engine compartment better, not just hood clearance, but clearance to the passenger side inner fender is better (headers and spark plug clearance.)

I also have a mild street 440, 0.030" over with the 4.25" stroker crank and 7.1" rods. It has a mild hydraulic roller cam 10.3:1 compression, and fuel injection. It might be making 550 HP, but a ton of torque. I have the rev limiter set at 6,000 because of the hydraulic cam and lighter valve spring pressures. This engine has mildly ported 440 source stealth heads. When I built the engine I was going with a more stock look.
If your building a 500+" stroker engine for power, you will want to use a larger Max Wedge port cylinder head. If you plan to make over 750+ HP, use an aftermarket race block. By the time you modify a stock block with oiling mods, and main caps and girdle You could almost pay for the race block.