One of the pieces of stainless which runs the length of the quarter underneath the vinyl was tweaked pretty badly, which led to a month+ search for the right one. I sourced one initially through Tony's parts, only it wasn't quite right. A+ guy I didn't have any trouble returning it. Through a fair bit of research I found out there were two different versions of this molding, one for cars with and one without belt line molding (the stainless trim which runs along the top of the door). Since this car doesn't have that it requires just ever so slightly different molding. If any of you ever encounter this the difference can be seen here. The lower one with pointed end is from the with belt line molding, the blunt end is from the without. You can also see the slight difference in length here (out of about 4-5 feet overall length). I finally found one through Jimmy Boros in Minnesota. Of course he instantly knew what I was looking for, and it also worked out that I wound up having him restore the grilles for me!

71 Charger R/T 67 Barracuda 99 Ram Sport 09 Challenger R/T