Quote:

Way to go Wally!!!!
What folks don't know is after winning the semi round and coming back to the pits the top radiator hose came off. He made the call to the final round which wasn't much more than 10-15 minutes later.

Sure is great to see that kind of comradery in the pits. On the track they are tough competitors. Off the track these folks reminded me of an extended family reunion with lots of gentle ribbing and fun. I am sure glad I decided to make the trip.

Russ did a quick write up about some of the helping hands seen in the pits this weekend over on the Victory board.

http://victorynss.proboards.com/thread/104/louis-race-great-victory-guys

I myself was in a bind with a screw in one of my slicks after my first pass Friday night. Kenny Gresham really helped me out finding a local tire shop. I had never met Kenny before and he went out of his way Friday night calling locals looking for help. Then first thing Saturday morning he took me into Madison to a Goodyear shop that fixed my tube, and I still made it back in time for the drivers meeting and qualifying passes. Says a lot about that bunch of folks. I am very much looking forward to racing with them again!

-Dave

PLEASE Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way.

If you are the owner of a GTS us at the GTS Registry www.gtsregistry.com