Okay. I have to breath here. I AM a weekend driver. Or thought I was… Or wanted to be. Or maybe I am just being too lazy. No, I AM being too lazy. I guess it's time for me to step up to the plate and learn all this distributor, curving, and timing stuff.

My daily driver cars make it too EASY to be lazy because they run fantastic!

My 72 Imperial (130,000-mile all original), my 71 Super Bee (71,000-mile all original with a Mallory Uni-lite {Installed before me}) and my 84 Crew Cab Dually (440 engine from a 72 Imperial that had 85,000 miles on it) - are all jump-in-and-drive vehicles with no thoughts or maintenance.

Now, the 440 that Hensley built for my Road Runner isn't a stock engine though like I just mentioned. 9.9:1 compression; 564/570 cam (274/280 - 236/242 @ .50), port matched heads with 1.88 and 2.14 valves. I don't know really what all that means so therefore I'm sure that its time for school and as I said, learn more about timing and the distributor.

Maybe after the journey I'm about to embark upon, I'll write a "Mopar Timing For Dummies" Book and take all-ya'll out on my yacht to celebrate!

I didn't mean to turn this thread into what it has - I thought I'd get one person to reply and say "Summit" and that would be the end of the thread! No such luck!!

Maybe I outta move this over to the Unlawful thread 'fore I get kicked out of here!!!

Thanks everyone!