Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Yes, the brake system is a bit interesting, especially pulling up from 122mph. However, as I want to keep the car on historic concessional license, ($50/year vs $600/year for full license)I have to keep the car looking unmodified. Also, if I were to go for full license, I would need an engineers report as dual MC and disc brakes were not standard on that year model of car. Very stupid rules, but that's what they are here. I also can not license the car with lap seat belts, but no seat belts is okay. Go figure??

The combo is 511 cubes, 10.5 to 1 compression, 440Source heads welded and ported by Jeff(RIP) at MCH to MW port size. Street solid roller (254/260 @ 0.050", 0.582"/0.588"), 3705S AFB's, about 4k stall, 727 and 3.91 gears in the 8 3/4" with a Truetrac. The tires are 28x9 on a 8" wheel. The engine made 611hp at 5800rpm and 637 ft.lbs at 4200rpm on the dyno. Car weighs 3760lbs with me in it.

I ran an 11.42sec at 114.5mph with full exhaust and full aircleaners, 11.22sec at 119mph with the dump pipes open and the PB run was with the velocity stacks instead of the aircleaners. I run a fixed mechanical fan and the rear suspension is just SS springs and Rancho shocks. Just a really easy, low maintenance stock looking combo. I love the F.A.S.T. class racing you guys have over there, and wanted to build something similar that I could also take the family out cruising in. I'm pretty happy with the result.

Here's an in car vid of my first qualifier. I got caught out with a quick tree and didn't have the engine up on the convertor for launch. That run was an 11.14 sec at 122mph.
Youtube link