Quote:

Hey Blaine, thanks, and good chatting with you too. Weekend was pretty much of a disaster. Didn't know track prep was non-existent on Friday nights. First pass was a slip&slide to a 10.90 @126. Second pass just about took out the 330 light box. Had to lift. Was gonna try to make one more pass and couldn't get the car started ( probably a good thing ). Neutral safety switch took a dump. I was so disgusted we just loaded up Saturday morning and went home. Friday night at about 9:30 all 7 staging lanes were packed solid - and they were still rolling in. Looked like a foreign car used car lot . Only plus was the motor hit on all 8 down the track.

Sorry it was such a disaster for you. Sorry to hear you had that issue with the NSS. Friday nights are usually about like that since the street tires tear the prep off the track and then of course they also manage to drag water onto the line as well… but the crowd was much smaller than usual! I wanted to go home and get my race wheels on the thing - but changed my mind after watching a few passes and seeing the staging lanes build. I walked over to your car later in the evening - but you'd already left by then. I still wanted to come out saturday morning - but of course my daughter's car had "issues" that only Dad can fix of course. LOL

I hope to run into you again out there!