Sorry but Josh is just as bad as Flagle. He has consumed too much of the Indy Juice. I thought he would help turn Indy around but to no avail, just the same swelled ego attitude. I called him and he was at the PRI show in Indianapolis I tried to tell him that I had and engine built and dynoed,and shipped to me. When we installed it in the car and primed the pump we got oil to the top of the engine but no oil pressure reading. I told him the block was converted to push rod oiling and that the engine builder restricted oil to the top of the engine because it was flooding the lifter valley. Josh immediately started saying my engine builder didn't know what he was doing and that he screwed up. I knew we had oil pressure all along but no reading to the gauge. The question I asked him before I hung up on him was is there any other place to get oil pressure on the block he said no. The usual place to put the oil pressure gauge is at the rear of the block. I called the engine builder back and he said he had the gauge hooked up just above where the fuel put block off is. This is a low deck aluminum maxx block by the way. Hooked the sensor up and boom we got an oil pressure reading. Josh was so defensive right off the bat he either didn't hear my question or didn't even know his own product. Ill run this combo this season then freshen it up and sell it. Im done with Indy! Next year its an aluminum Keith Black Hemi with an F3. Sorry for the long Rant.

8083559-NCM_0067.JPG (849 downloads)
Last edited by QuickDart 502; 03/22/14 01:01 AM.