Quote:

I'm thinking the answer is "no" but please correct me if I am wrong. I currently autocross a '95 SN 95 Mustang with Maximum Motorsports coil over conversion, camber caster plates, bilsteins all around and 17" cobra style wheels/new Nitto NT05 tires. I am not competitive but have tons of fun.

My '73 cuda is a 440/4spd with cragers, crappy BFG's. Manual brake conversion. I've replaced some front end parts with moog bits but all stock. Original sway bars, torsion bars, etc. Back still has ancient air shocks that I can't toss because the cragers have the wrong back space and won't fit if I lower the car. I like the look of the Cuda way more than the stang, but it sucks stopping and turning. I figure I could sell the stang for maybe $3500 but would that be enough to get the Cuda even close to the Stang handling? I can't fabricate worth a darn and don't have engineering skills.

Copy what Mopar Mitch did to his 70 Challenger T/A that is E-Street Prepared legal. You could skip the expensive figerglass leaf springs and do that later for that little bit extra.