ricb67,

Your tag line shows Rapid City. I was stationed up there at Elsworth in the early 90's. That is where I picked up my GTS. Back in 1992 I was up in the Lead/Deadwood area looking for a Super Bee that was supposed to be up there. Ended up talking to a guy with lots of Mustangs in his yard and he turned me on to a lead for a Dart that someone had put a 383 in. Turns out it was within 5 miles of the base in a sheep pen, and it was a real 383 car, that ran! Good times out there. Still miss the area, and a good friend I was stationed with up there recently moved back. Can't say I blame him, beautiful area.

Your Cuda already looked pretty straight. Glad to see they are making progress. What are they going to do as far as the graphics? What colors are they going to use with them?

I gave Mark Artis over at Texas Thunder Performance a free hand on the graphics for mine. It came out fantastic.

I also like the graphics on Chris's Cuda in the posts above (back when it was purple.) Chris I am not a big fan of purple but your car was always one of my favorites. Now in black it still looks awesome. Love the stance...

Here are a couple of pics of my 68.

-Dave

PLEASE Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way.

If you are the owner of a GTS us at the GTS Registry www.gtsregistry.com