Street/strip Hemi in the 500" area with a street lobe roller. Stage V heads with std dimension Ferrea valves. So far the stage V stuff I have touched has been very nice and would think their rockers to be no different, especially with their heads but it seems to me the geometry with canted valves and fixed shafts could be a nightmare. I like that they are stainless as durability trumps every last HP on this build but I worry getting "ideal" geometry once could be tricky let alone again and again and again with various valves or valve jobs or whatever may come.
The Barton/TD setup looks killer and is not much more $ (It's quite INSANE what any rocker costs for a hemi) all things considered. The potential to get things spot on seems there along with being able to service an individual hole and not disturb head seal but I just don't get warm and fuzzy about alum rockers on a high rpm high spring psi street driven engine, even if it's T/D. I know guys run way more engine than I with them but I fear years down the road I'll manage to find their final cycle at the best possible time :roll eyes:

Would love to hear some real world experience on the matter.

Thanks
Chad