Quote:

same here looked at 3 sunday ALL OVER PRICED JUNK...CAN NOT FIND A 2wd short v8 prefer 92-93 loaded pw pl sliding glass ac,then I figured to look at 94-97 models and they want $5k+ for a beat turd with 200k dont know what to do never had a non mopar but it might come to it,I see phord and gm trucks everywhere Dodge good luck, plus here they are all 4wd or long beds

92 & 93 Dodge trucks were hard to find around here 10 years ago. Since the 94s came out, the older trucks have seemed to vanish, but I guess the 94s are now 20 years old. Sure doesn't seem like they should be that old already. Guess that explains why they have huge miles and rust.

The Chevy and Ford trucks are very hard to find that are in good condition too. A lot of the GM trucks have rusty frames, and the Fords were pledged with several motor/driving issues.

Since about the mid-late 90s, standard cabs have pretty well disappeared, even from the new truck show rooms of every brand. Everyone was told they needed an extended cab or a quad cab, and was given little other choice.

A standard cab, short box 2 wheel drive truck is a very rare critter these days, and then you expect to find one in great shape? Who can afford to trade in a good truck these days? Most will only trade one in when a problem develops with their old truck. Gene