We were at it again on the glass this last weekend. I may have gotten a little to aggressive with the sanding discs as I ended up putting swirl type scratches in a few spots that would not go away after further sanding. Having said that, I used the powder they supply, mixed it into a slurry and polished it out. It looked fantastic everywhere except for the small scratches that I made with the sanding discs and on the deep scratches, they were still visible but not as deep as you could no longer catch a nail on it. Im thinking that glass is too far gone now. On my remaining glass, I didnt bother to sand out any scratches, I just used the polish slurry and after doing both sides, aside from a few scratches that were there, the glass looks amazing.

Id say its worth the time to polish out the glass, but if you are looking for deep scratches to disappear, not sure if thats possible. Its also possible that I wore out the sanding pads prematurely and possibly with more work I could get out the swirls, but at this point Im looking for another quarter glass for that side..