Quote:

nmsperfomance.net. Not Chinese crap. Hand made in the USA.

Mine are hand made in the Republic of Texas. Net profits are matched many times over and pumped back into the hobby into our good neighbors, the USofA...

I'm doing the lord's work haha. I wish I qualified as a non profit, because that's the net effect! Can we get enough people here to start a religion..? I recently rose from the dead, does that count?

Buy from me, I make the best fiberglass parts and treat customers as new friends and exactly to the standards I expect from the rest of the Mopar community. Price for the A12 4bbl is $200 for the base. $75 for a lid, $85 for the most complete seal kit available, optional billet bridge bolts directly to base and is $75 (Make your own if you wish, but I make very little on these bridges and you won't come up with anything stronger/lighter on your own & it'll eat up a few hours + materials). Shipping $25 in the 48 states.

You'll need to use threaded 1/4-20 rod for lid studs that will thread into the base (or use AAR/TA 6 pk shouldered lid studs & repro wing nuts (usully around $16-19 total at R/T Specialties or the like). The base neck is a cut to fit design that ensures universal fit. Prep is minimal. I'll help you get the best paint options as we get there.

PM or email me with the items you want and I'll get your order moving pronto.

8051481-A124bblbase.JPG (310 downloads)