Quote:

I had my glass for about 7 months, sent them tons of pictures of how they were curved differently- -especially the quarter windows. In fact the quarter windows were bowed so severely the metal pieces that mount on the edge wouldn't even fit. Also showed them pictures where the door glass were missing several holes at the bottom of the glass making them virtually impossible to install.

If you have the audacity to post lies, I have no problem posting the truth. You claim to have "tons" of photos but haven't posted ONE to validate your comments. After you returned your glass, we took pictures of your quarter windows to prove that your complaints were without merit. We sent you these photos on Friday August 12, 2011 @ 1:07 PM. Below are those photos of YOUR GLASS placed on top of the original unit that we use for comparisons. There are 3 mounting holes in the original example and 3 holes in our reproduction replacement. I think anyone who can count will see that our glass has 3 holes just like the originals. Can you please explain to everyone here why you have lied about the "bowed so severely" shape of our Cuda Quarter glass and the "several holes" missing that made the glass "virtually impossible to install"?