I was the guy on Racingjunk with the 99 hemi for sale ,wasn't hurting for money at all ,just don't have a use for it.I had lots of dreamer types and tire kickers every day thinking they could put it in a car and drive it every day and I just wasn't going to sell it to someone with no clue and have them bash my name and run me in the dirt over it.This engine has a purpose it was designed with,When I got it ,I bought it for the head technology .I want a 550-560 cubic motor with these heads for a blown application.The drawn back was the engine block weight not being aluminum cause alot of nose weight my car which must run stock firewall. Second drawback was having a one off engine with no not your every day spare parts. In the end I went with a Brad hemi cause of parts and weight. Do I believe this engine would be an animal ,no doubt just look at what Marty's smallblock version of a 99 has done with just one turbo and a short time at the track.I believe that if an affordable aluminum block was available and not have to buy a billet one off $11,000 block,I would have still built it.Since I was spending 11,000 it was going to be something ready available that I can pick up the phone and get in a short matter of time along with heads ,cams and such.

8023878-motor232.jpg (128 downloads)