I also posted this in the street rodder section, but I hang out here most of the time and figure you guys may have some insight on sorting the t-ram out.

I have completed my small block powered t-bucket and have been driving it. I am now having an issue with my carbs. I have a pretty big custom cam, with a lot of duration, so I'm sure I dont have the greatest signal. I am trying to make 600 cfm vacuum secondary Holley's work. At the moment, other than the idle being a little on the rich side, idle and driveablity are pretty good. The issue comes in at wide open throttle, there just isnt any. I have the QTF adjustable secondary kits installed and have tried to slow the opening way down. It just acts like it goes dead lean, stumbles, spits through the carbs and doesnt really recover until I back out of the throttle. I'm in between getting the secondary metering block conversions and adding the secondary diaphram covers with the balance tubes or calling somebody about some custom carbs. Any and all advice on either would be appreciated. Could I actually be way over carbed and need say a 390 or 450 to speed up the air and improve the signal?
Thanks in advance,
John