Quote:

There just was a recent thread on this & I forget which one was by far touted as the one to get. If no one chimes in on that you might see if you can retrieve that thread.

probably talking about this thread? Moparts Link

I think I posted in that thread with my good experience with a 670 SA on my 360 with a Weiand Stealth. Hardly touched it since. Some apparently come from the factory with a bog problem that I've heard can be fixed with a few washers under the spring/screw that contacts the accelerator pump lever.

As for some of the comments in the other thread, I didn't want to get into it there...But look closely at the dyno chart supposedly showing the SA as the worst performer. The legend in the bottom left shows the low performing line as "360MANIF" the next line as "SHORTYHD" and the last visible ending in "____HD" I guess if someone was comparing a SA on an engine with manifolds against another carb on the engine with headers it would make the SA look pretty bad... Bet most people didn't catch that.

I like mine, and will be looking for a 750 soon. Demons look weird on stockish cars. Only other thing I would look at is the Quickfuel Hot Rod series.

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of
your thoughts" ~ Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius