I have known about this car for several years. I believe that it came from California in the late 1980's.

It has been driven very little since then and only has changed ownership a couple of times.

I always assumed that someone added the go wing, but I didn't really care. When it came up for sale a few days ago, my intent with it was to build a tribute car to a orange 340 71 RR that I scrapped years ago...Obviously, that plan isn't going to happen now, but (without making this sound like a for sale ad), I don't have any use for it now. This car has to be one of ????

I doubt that a build sheet will be found. Car is missing carpet, headliner, and has bucket seats out of something else. There is no build sheet in the back seat either.

The car still has a 2bbl. We got it running today and it sounds good. Left exhaust manifold is dated 5-11-70. It is a magnum type, with a standard type on the right which I believe is correct for a 71 B body. The engine is orange with no evidence of ever being blue, and is matching numbers to the car.

Another couple of things of interest....it has power disk brakes. Does NOT have an 8 3/4. I think that it has an 8 1/4, but I never checked too closely. (no, it isn't a dana!).

The bumper in the trunk is dented like the header panel.

The mystery continues!!!