Nice! Very nice FWIW, I ran 80 psi Ford injectors on a boosted G3 that were good to 950 hp however the duty cycle was maxxed at 100% with 58 psi fuel pressure. I then switched over to 120's and at the same hp level those were only at 60% duty cycle at the same fuel pressure. I'm thinking with your borrowed injectors your spray pattern isn't all the greatest. Also if your using NGK spark plugs, they don't recommend a gap any tighter than .035" cause it may cause stress cracks on the ground strap. I use Brisk non projected tip spark plugs that come pre gapped at .032" and you can gap than tighter than that. Most boosted guys I know run them between .028 and .030". Since I have Brisk tapered plugs I can't help you with a part number, but here's the part number that I use so maybe you can get a X reference number for the ones you need. Brisk RR14S Silver. Manley 221430 and Pac 1409 springs have the highest spring rates out there for the G3's and and will work just fine with your camshaft. Again, nice build so keep on keepin on.

Jerry Williams.