Remember I drive this truck all the time in the summer. I drive it to work just about everyday. My bigiest problem is the dropped lower control arms. I have the fabricated arms not the van arms. They are close to the ground see picture. They drag on aprons going in and out of parking lots. The front sub frame is almost as low, may an 1/2 inch higher then the lowest point on the lower control arms. I also have the Dakota spindles. With the stock front springs. If I hit a bump at speed say 40mph and above the front will jounce and it shoves the drivers side front tire up until it contact the inner wheel well. I'm looking at a heavier front springs to resolve this issue. But then the front will sit a little higher. I could take out the inner well wheels but then you get road grime all over the engine compartment. It seems to be a balance between looks, and drivability. I want it low, but I also want to be able to drive it with out it bottoming out all the time. Yea you could bag one, sure. But I like to to have a the same low stance at rest or at speed.

8015498-P1010598.JPG (428 downloads)