Guess I'm the only one to buck the system but give me the 340 anyday,anywhere even with the cast crank..just old school I guess but I am not a big fan of the 360 especially the mag 360...if 12.99 is what your after then stick with the 340 that would be an easy combo,have the shortblk assembly balanced and then you can run a reg covertor and balancer...yes the 360 has potential but you already have the 340 and dollar for dollar I'd put my money on the 340,I've been around for along time and the legends you hear about the 340 aint lies or fairytales even in a little heavier cars,technology with better tires,convertors,cam profiles and electronics has come a long ways since they 1st came out...remember who the real king of the street was and it wasnt a 360...I rate mopar engines as such...440 comes in 1st and the 340 comes in at 2nd only because there aint no 1 1/2...and the hemi..well it wasnt for the average street guy and there have been many and I say many a hemi smoked by a 440[street]and 340's on the street from stoplight to stoplight would eat up about anything out there..so my vote is run the 340 in stock stroke or stroker has the upper hand regardless of what you hear...