Quote:

John I don't know if the red carpet is original to the 4-speed, bucket non-console '69 GTX but I have a copy of the broadcast sheet and in the "carpet" box on the BS is marked "3" don't know what that means. It's a '69 GTX in silver with a red interior (as posted above)

The "3" under the "Carpet" box on Line 6 of the BS indicates Sales Code C93. It's not especially telling, since Carpet was standard equipment on all but the lowest price classes of A- & B-body offerings (in 1969 anyway). FWIW, C93 Carpet was standard equipment on all 4-speed equipped '69 A & B-body models (even L & M price class cars).

Sales Code C93 doesn't indicate what color of carpet was used either since the same Sales Code applied to all of the available carpet colors. There is no designator on the BS to indicate carpet color, apart from what can be inferred from the Trim Code. None of the documents I have on the shelf show anything about what carpet colors are used with specific Trim Codes... doesn't mean such a document doesn't exist, but I don't have access to one.