I had my small block Duster together and running for a little over a year but because I lived 7hrs away from where it was stored I've never gotten it to run correctly. Hopefully someone has an idea that I haven't tried.

It currently cranks fairly well but the idle is rougher than I'd expect for the cam and it makes no power. I can put it against the line lock and it wont even come close to spinning a tire. Cruising around it is far from crisp. I've got maybe 30 miles on it trying different things with no luck.

Here is an idle clip. 750rpm, neutral, 33deg timing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2p0WOPigaA

.030 over 340
SpeedPro LF2316 pistons ~10.75:1
Edelbrock #6017 340 heads ootb
Air Gap intake
750 holley with Proform main body
Comp XE284H cam 240/246@.050 .507/.510 lift
1-5/8 headers to 3in x-pipe and mufflers dumping at the axle
MSD 6AL and Learn-Burn distributor locked at 33 degrees
A1000 pump and regulator at 6.5psi
727 with a PTC converter.

What I've tried or what I know:
-No vacuum leaks that I can find with propane.
-Carb has been gone through twice. Something like 77/82 jets, 6.5PV, idle air bleeds changed to what ProForm specs for 2-corner idle carbs
-Swapped a nice billet MP distributor for the lean-burn
-Squared Transition slot but had to change it to get it to idle. It should be close now.
-Idle mix screws at 1.5turns out
-Valves have been lashed twice

During assembly I made an amateur attempt to degree the cam and thought it ended up at dot-to-dot straight up but now I'm second guessing. The only other idea I have is that we may have the cam a tooth off, but I'd hate to rip the front cover off without asking first.

Any help is appreciated.