So now i have to give a call to DR.Diff for a set of 35 splines. more Dough to Blow... but my rear should be solid.. so ill probably give them a call tomorrow.

As for now waiting on that and my raptor liner.. thought I'd do some interior pieces.. I'm going to be remaking Door panels. so heres what i got so far...

Bought some of this 1/8th board from home depot...stuff is cheap for the amount you get...

Cut the board out to size of the door panel (I traced out mine from my originals that came with the car) or make a template from cardboard.

Don't forget to cut a hole out for the window crank!!

I used about 1/4 inch light foam for some padding effect.. i know they don't come with it from factory... but i like it with it

Sand the edges with some low grit to smooth out from it edginess

Lay the board on top of the cut piece to make sure you have enough!

Use Spray adhesive to bond them together NOT pressing hard...but light to make contact with the board..(Glue will push through since its a thin foam) if your going to use a spray adhesive for interior pieces id strongly suggest you use TACK spray.... such as..But you can also use 3M 300 hold.. and what i did is i drew an outline around the cutout while it sits on the foam to know where you spray (i sprayed foam then laid the cutout on top of the foam..

I'm going with black on black interior, just because i like it... and it is hard to dirty black.. here is my black vinyl i picked out..

Same process laying it on the vinyl..

Almost Done!! going to wait to tack the backside till i get my Air stapler. it could be glued with the same tack glue... but i don't want it to risk pealing up. so for now I'm left with this finished product till i get it.. Came out good so far though. (Oh, make sure you steam off the wrinkles BEFORE application, or else you risk reactivating the glue..)

Finished product coming soon!!!