Well about that 4th round lite...We had been sitting in the lanes in our cars for about 45 minutes. See it was very windy and blowing dust on the track, this is the desert after all. Anyway after a drivers meeting an another 45 minutes of waiting we finally started racing again. Well I am allergic just about everything it seems. Just as my opponent lit his stage bulb I sneezed, no warning just came. When that ended the lite was, well shall we on Thankfully for me I was running someone I have raced on a couple of times and he knew my car makes a big move at the end of the track. Said he was confused as to why I was so far back and thought he was safe. Well I got lucky plain and simple. Never had anything like that happen before..They say to win you need a lucky round, I think I have a few yesterday.

Oh yeah I think Chris is likely referring to something else as well. Yes we did win the race. But I will ad to the backround. We have been through 5 transmissions, 7 converters and tried to burn the car to the ground in Boise this year. Well after round three yesterday in which I defeated Mike Blodgette I wrapped up the Division 7 Super Street Championship as well.....

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"