Quote:

Randy, don't want to steal the topic, but kinda related. I assume REM makes most of the trunk mats,and after talking to them myself, they don't care that the mats aren't correct, why can't resellers like yourself put some pressure for the real thing, especially the 71 stuff.

Back in the early 80's a company called Motor City Originals (long gone now) early to the Mopar only restoration market (before Chrysler licensing tactics shut many down)made some really nice trunk mats, very original looking, in fact some are often passed off as NOS to the uninformed "numbers crowd" I was fortunate enough to buy a few for my cars before they went disco...so they can be made, but in today's economy/market the only way that's going to happen is a private venture on an enthusiast behalf, or "front money" to fund a project with an existing vendor like say ECS or REM, ACC, TrimParts,Steele, etc, etc who has the contacts and ability to get it done,...money talks, it would be a viable investment, as many express an interest in wanting it, the key is $$$$ and a competent manufacturer to make the venture successful