Quote:

Quote:

I am going to be building a boosted low deck stroker and plan on 900-1000 at the crank. I am leaning towards Indy heads but am not sure which ones. I have found several used sets of Indy SR heads that have CNC'd and opened up to MW. Also on Moparts there's a set of Big EZ heads for sale. I know those don't flow as well on the exhaust side as the SR or 440-1 heads though. I know the 440-1 head is probably the best choice for maximum power but what are people's thoughts on a set of SR's with a good port job or the Big EZ's? I am not concerned with the exhaust port location or having to use offset rockers so those aren't really negatives in my decision. I am more concerned with how they will perform at that power level. Thank you for any advice you can provide.
Chris

How is your hood clearance? SR's will be taller than the rest. I love the SR's, they work really well.
I don't think you can go wrong with either the SR's or a good -1 cnc ported head.

Brian

Hood clearance won't be an issue. I will work around whatever setup I end up with.