I could watch two shopping carts race and have fun. Of course, Id be tyring to figure out the whole time how to make shopping cart one faster than shopping cart two...but oh well.

I love the heads up stuff, but the bulk of what I do is bracket race customers. The blown alky, NOS and turbo stuff is the fun mad scientisit part..gives us something else to lose sleep over..

I remember a quote long ago from one of the pioneers of modern day snowmobilie racing. Edgar Hetteen was once asked about the history of snowmobile racing. He said, " well, snowmobile racing beagn shortly after we built sled #2".....lol...and the race was on.

I dont know why all the fuss about this class, that class, and so forth. Everyone has a different reason they race, a different budget, a different motivation. If it doesnt fit your agenda, then simply keep your thoughts to yourself. We all arent going to enjoy the same things. Why do we have to continue to shoot ourselves in the foot as Mopar racers and look like the class clowns when all we can seem to agree on is bickering about this crap. Go race ( whatever class YOU enjoy) , have fun, root for the Mopars, and not worry about what the other guy is doing. Check your ego at the door please.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.