Is anyone selling empty "Mopar" Group 27 battery cases, or even "dummy" cases for car show displays and/or modification into a working battery by hiding a small modern battery inside? I have seen the posts on this forum and others showing the cleaning out of a previously working reproduction battery, the hiding the small battery inside the gutted shell... a great idea, but messy and dangerous for most folks to attempt.

Any sources for:
1) A ready to install "Mopar"reproduction battery shell with a replaceable small modern battery hidden inside? (Ready to install)
2) An empty Mopar battery case ready to have the small battery hidden inside... (A Mopar reduction shell modified to accept the smaller battery and connect it to the battery posts).
3) A regular empty Group 27 Mopar battery case as used to produce the current reproduction batteries that has never been assembled into a working battery (no plates, acid, etc)
4) Old style battery components like the top "posts" (not adapters for side posts), red battery caps as used on some of the original batteries and the current reproductions, etc.?

I am aware of the battery "toppers" available, but those are not what I am looking for...

Here is an item sold in the 1980s similar to the case described in "3)" above, but it is a Group 24 case that was made available thru NHOA member Dave Jones...intended to be assembled into working batteries by local battery re-builders, most never were.

7856039-BatteryBox01.jpg (1905 downloads)