There is no place like the internet to start letting the Racing World know who is not doing their work right or on time.In the last year I have got out of the Mill right business,when we promised a time to have a job done we got the job done.If for some reason we got behind and could not do it in 8-10 hour days we worked 16-20 hour days to get it done.
If I contract someone to do a job for me,I want not just on time but done right!If not you and I are going to have a Big Problem!And that Right There Is The Main Reason People Run Their Business The Way They Do Is Because They Think They Can Take Peoples Money And Then Treat Them Any Way They Like!If You Let People Treat You That Way,Its No One's Fault But Your Own! I'm not JOKING I'm 100% Serious,they are not going to do me that way!

PS Last year we had a engine built and got it in writing the due date and Horse-Power it would make.After 6 weeks when it was not ready I went to the DA,he had the Ass.DA give them a call and they said the engine would be ready in 2 weeks,after the 2 weeks when it was not ready I went back to the DA and he called them and to make up for taking twice as long they give us 40% of our money back.Then when the engine did not make the promised Horse-Power on the Dyno I called and let him talk to the Dyno operator and he put me back on the phone with them and they told me to bring it.I told him I was not bringing it back I was going back to the DA again.He then asked what it would take to make me Happy and I told him the only thing that would make me Happy is for him to pay the shop where the engine was at to make the promised Horse-Power,and he said put them back on the phone and I will take care of it.
Was not going to tell all of that but wanted everyone to know,there are lots of things you can do or have done to these DisHonest people.
And always turned these Business's into the Better Business Bureau,when you do it may help someone down the road in a Law Suit against this Business,or you may find out you are not the only one they have shafted and it easier for you take action against them!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 09/06/13 06:29 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"