Quote:

It is the rear deck lid spoiler, a factory one. I do not know what material it it made of or what to repair it with but i am willing to try. Thanks for all the help.

If it's abs then it will be easy to work with. You can wipe the spoiler with Methylene Chloride or Methylethyl Ketone and if some of the plastic come off on the rag then it's an abs based plastic so the repair should be easy. You can use any abs cement(preferably black) but the best I've found is made by Marsh Laboratories in Pittsburgh PA 412-271-3060. It's cheap to buy a 1 pint can and I think they'll take a credit card. The cement will dry as hard as plastic but the thicker it is the longer it takes so you might have to wait a few days for it to fully cure. For small cracks you could aply it with a small plastic syringe and tape it closed. If you have access to the inside you could also pour some of the cement internally and let it set for a few days. I've machine a lot of plastics and once it sets it's as hard as the original because it's basically abs resin and Methylethyl Ketone.

1970 Challenger T/A 4 speed