What a weekend! Great weather, great track and great friends.

My family has been through a lot the past two months, so making this race for us was quite an undertaking which we couldn't have done without the encouragement of our racing family.
My mother loved racing and all of you who we race with. But after her passing there was great question whether we would be racing at all this year or next for that matter.

Mom just thought the world of Curt so there couldn't be a more fitting race to attend than the race bearing Curt’s name. So I can't thank Bob enough for shearing the memory of Curt with my mother Jean this weekend. I know she and Curt were both watching over us. Then to top of off at the end of the day Danny Smith dedicated his Hemi win to mom. There are no words that I can say that would express how much everyone's kind words meant to my family and I this weekend. Thank you so much, you have no idea how healing it is. God Bless you all.

As for Quaker City. They ran awesome race, the track prep was excellent, the facility was superb and clean, the employees were all very nice and accommodating, they kept the race moving but not at the risk of our safety, if they saw a car even wisp smoke they were out checking the track to make sure the surface was safe.

I also want to thank Bob for putting this race together along with Norm Fox the owner of QC and all the sponsors. They had one entry with full pay out both Saturday and Sunday, you can’t ask for much more than that.

If you missed this race this year you need to make sure it's on your schedule next year.

Thanks