Thanks Quicksilver440 I try to be a good gal on these motors and my services, so "he" is a "she". a440plus6 is my partner and he well remembers the issues with the motor and the extent I went to to try to get the customer's money back on a motor that was not a good candidate for restoration, the phone calls and emails back and forth, etc. When your business gets slammed and you put your heart into trying to provide good customer service, even negotiating with an ebay seller who provided the core, it's "felt".

We, as with all restorers, are sometimes asked to perform miracles with the core components we're provided. We all do what we can, but performing miracles, putting metal where there is none in the case of rust, etc., attempting to make pits disappear without losing part numbers, etc. is most times an impossible task and the time it would entail to do so far outweighs the cost of the item. It's just cost prohibitive.

I'm sorry the customer felt the need to come here and bash my services having NEVER said a word to me prior to doing so and bash my finished product, but you can't please all the people all the time...just a part of business and the nature of people.