Quote:

I'm big on the correct delete stuff myself. The repro parts available out there (at least on Ebay or through better-known vendors) tend to be ridiculously overpriced. Coughghkramercoughcough.

Quote:

Greg's stuff is good!

I will second SS/AFX for having correct-appearing, quality parts at reasonable prices.

If you look through some of the pics on his webpage, you'll see a tach/oil pressure gauge bracket he uses. I thought it was really cool and wanted one but couldn't find one like it so I called up and asked about it. He sold one to me and it was inexpensive. I suggested he offer it in his products and he said he might but it hasn't appeared yet in his list.

Quote:

great stuff , I don't see underdash heater delete duct for the right side though

I went to great lengths to find the one I have but I got lucky in that it was comparatively inexpensive. I need to figure out how to fix the door and hinge on it though.

Send it to me and I will fix it for ya! Can you take a picture of it, I might what have you need to fix it. I do know that SMS can repair them

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!