I am dealing with Metro directly now, as there does not seem to be an alternative. And everybody that had responded to my post have said the same thing; they just do not fit. So the specifics for the uninitiated seem irrelevant but here goes;

The front section from the peak of the vent window down is at least 2" too long. The Metro moulding is at least twice too thick at the top corner of the vent glass. The lip that seals to the glass of both the door and the quarter glass is too long and maybe too thick too.

There may be more issues, but I can't get past these to find out.

Metro says that they have not heard of any issues with these particular seals. Other posters on here say otherwise. Metro also said that they have other extrusions that they can try to get closer to the dimensions that I need. We'll see.

I am going to send them some pics of what is left of my original pieces next to their replacement pieces so we can see if they can get something that fits.

Metro said that they have made these for over 20 years and have not had any complaints. The issue must be with the peculiarities of my particular car. I have looked at dozens of these Darts and I haven't seen one yet that could tolerate the extra 2" of length or extra thickness at the top of the vent glass.

The Metro weatherstrip just will not fit as supplied.

Master, again and still