well i'll try to make a long story short, especially when i'm not worth a damn at telling stories.first time trial i went a new best of 9.79 @ 138.71 with a 1.412 60'. i have always struggled with my 60' times and i was still sucking so the next pass i tried the right lane instead of the left and went 9.86 @138.33 60' of 1.426. went slower but the mph was still good so figured i would try to stay in the left lane the rest of the day.third time trial went 9.84 @138.52 and 1.416 on 60'. temp was getting pretty warm out so figured that was just the way it was going to be.we ended up getting a fourth time trial and went 9.86 @137.13 again a 1.415 60'. driving back to the pit the car seemed fine. when i got out and started looking at my slip i was puzziling why my mph dropped when my son said dad your dripping underneath. crawled under to find water dripping out of the passenger header, light trace of water on the dip stick and now the car won't even turn over. guessing that i now have a cylinder full of water.the motor use to be a 408 with indy small port 360 heads. but due to indy's lovely cnc porting program and catastophic failure from a hole in the head it is actually now 427 cu. and looking like it needs some help again. foot note on 60' i don't think they ever sprayed the track