Finally got an answer from the gent that put this together:

"HI I am the builder of the HEI conversion, thanks to GREG55 66 for the heads up to this site! I have built and run quite a few of these conversions without any problems, I do use a MSD HEI coil and have found no noticeable diffrence from single plug wires to the 1 to 2 split wires, the hemi does have it's limits though! 6000+ rpm without an upgraded dampner pulley is not recomended, I have been selling the complete engines with this conversion and now with all the response I have recieved I may sell a conversion kit, for more pics and info check out hubgarage.com under Woody's garage. thanks for the intrest and always glad to help.

1. I had no idea there were diffrent timing covers for the cars or trucks, I get them from mopar as (5.7 timing cover)
2. when I do these there will be no need to send me any parts for mod, all new mopar
3.yes all parts will come in the conversion kit, aluminum timing cover, timing set, cam gear, distributor, msd coil, belt, sensor plugs, flex plate for use with 727, (single or dual quad intake and wires as required)
4. most of the conversions I have done have been single carb and they haul [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]! I have not run the dual quads because I sold my test ride the Woody1 dodge H1 before I got to use the dual quad manifolds
5. yes I have run the comp cams with great results, when ever I use an upgraged cam and higher rpm I recomend an aftermarket damper pulley ALWAYS! I have seen many factory engines with stock dampers, big cams and large holes in the side of the block! almost always the crank timing ring lets go taking a rod with it,
6. I am putting together package pricing and will let you know soon.
I hope that helps talk soon

Woody"

Greg

4821585-Hemi_8.jpg (703 downloads)