Quote:

Quote:

I bought Summit Headers back in December and now getting ready to install and checked the Summit site one more time and find out that they will not work with power steering with my 74 cuda. I guess I overlooked the footnote when ordering. Anyway, they will charge 10% restocking fee and I pay for return shipping. Summit advertises other headers without that footnote, how accurate is thier site? Can I get away with using the ones I have? If I order another pair, might I still have issues with fit even tho there are no footnote warnings?

what part number do you have?
these?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-g9040

they're what I used on my 5th ave WITH power steering, and fit great, no dinging required.

Yes, Patrick, these are the set that I purchased. Ok, I see the other reponse from the 70 challenger guy too. I will keep these for now, as I have my exhaust coming maybe today from summit, plus my flex plate,etc... Then I can drop in the engine and spend probably a lot of time installing the headers and exhaust. Thanks Guys, I was getting ready to spray paint these headers and thought I would check out the site again because for some reason the box they came in says B Body 67-79 316-360. Yeah 316?I called Summit when I first recieved them, and they said thats just how they marked the box...
Also, I did try and work with customer service, but no dice.

Its a 74 e-body 360, automatic, power steering, for viper.