I'll be there with the Delaware Valley Mopar Association. We've been helping the track with the show field for the last couple years and will be again this year. I'm really hoping for a bigger turnout than the last couple.

This year everything will be on the pit side of the track. The show field will be on the grass by the pits. Swap meet will be at the top of the pits by the staging lanes, and the midway will be somewhere below that. It will be nice to be able to check out the racers and the show cars without having to hike to both sides of the track.

I also wanted to clarify something about my club doing the judging for the show on Sunday. Our club members cars are grouped together in a separate section of the field. We are not eligible for any of the awards.

We volunteer to run the show in an effort to make it a successful show. We don't want any impropriety in selecting a members car over a show participants car. That's why we exempt our cars from the judging & awards, and hopefully help to make it a good show.

Rob McCall - President, Delaware Valley Mopar Association