Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Since I am going to have it off the engine anyone have any input on what jets, squirters, secondary springs, and pv I should put in since I will have it off? I know I should probably seal up the intake first but since I will have it all off on the bench it would be easy to do since it sounds like it will need something a little bigger. Thanks for all the help guys.

If it is a stock 6-pack set up I'd jump to 70 jets, 33-35 squirters, maybe drop down on the PV also, not sure what type of vaccum that cam should pull. I have yet to change out my acc pumps but I've been to told go up to 50cc. As for springs, try it on the street 1st. I eneded up with the purples and it flat out hauls tail. Once you get it tuned hang on.

What if anything will the 70 jets and 33-35 squirters, do for me at idle?
My problem is that when I drop it in drive it will stall and die. I have the Purple Cam 64 duration 110 centerline. Done everything under the sun (new 2400 flash stall convertor, new center carb, changed jets and pv's, prior to the new carb). My next step is to install filler gaskets on the valley pan. I'm still chasing a vacuum leak.

The jets and squirter's you mention will do nothing at idle and you really don't need to go that far with either to begin with !!