Could be tack or speedo & the end on the right goes into the speedo head. Someone will have to recognize & run the # to find the apps it was made for & the ends are pretty much universal & it depends if the overall length will work for your app if you are wanting to use it for yourself. I just went thru this with my 65 dart with a later 904 & a Pioneer cable for a 67 dart fit on both ends but was a fair amount longer so it doesn't follow the firewall as tight as the original did but all good & I have a working speedo now. EDIT I reread your post & it's only the inner cable & no outer sheath? Yes you'll have to find the exact app by measuring the length if the # does not help someone to look it up. I tried (twice) to crimp an add on square tip to the end on the left side after shortening a universal inner cable to the right length to fit my outer sheath after my inner cable shredded as after cutting you need to restore the square tip to fit the trans & it bound up & shredded again so I just got the above Pioneer cable/sheath & I'm done

Last edited by RapidRobert; 05/25/13 07:43 PM.