I'm at the point where the front drum brakes are getting redone on my 68 GTX, and found that someone had been in there before on the pass side and had replaced the OEM manual adjust (hemi/cop car)setup with an aftermarket conversion kit that automatically takes up the slack as the pads wear. I tried to procure a brake hardware kit from some local jobbers (autozone, napa, advance auto etc) for the required pieces, but its a no-go, they don't even have a listing for any supplier that has it available. I know, I know, the adjusting feature is nice, no one would ever see it, and I wouldn't have to get under the car to keep things snug. But the thing is so dang original I just hate to modify if I don't really have to. Even all the wheel cylinders were the factory pieces (except that one) and I went the expense to have them resleeved in brass just to retain the factory setup. I really only need the one bottom spring that stretches between the two shoes and over the adjusting mechanism to keep it from turning with vibration. The other springs interchange with the OEM ones. Any other sources out there that would carry this part?