Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

He sells direct, and gives you mounting bolts. shroud nuts and correct overflow hose.
I believe your looking for something that isn't.
Quality costs.

I guess you must purchase all your repo panels directly from AMD, rather than buy from other distributors that discount. Must be nice to have unlimited cash, unfortunately I shop around for the best price like the other peons.

And Glen Ray should discount to you because.... you buy so much from him? Yeah, nobody deserves to make a buck anymore. I'll just save a little longer to avoid being a peon.

I am not looking to buy from them directly, why pay full retail! As a manufacturer they are required to sell at full retail. I have not asked them for a discount either, unless I buy a bunch, then I would. I am looking for a distributor, please read the post, seems you did not read it completely like my customers on eBay.

Hopefully someone will chime in and recommend an distributor of their line where I can get a price below full list. I am sure there are many here who would like that also, unless they have money to burn.

I believe Scott Smith/Harms Automotive is a distributor for Glen Ray...drop him a PM here on Moparts

Mike

Thanks, I saw it on his website, but he states pricing is same as Glen Ray, so did not inquire, besides I think shipping from where he is located would be more than from GR, at least for me (NY).

Gotta think someone else out there carries them too. It benefits everyone if we can locate a more cost effective source.

Maybe someone should contact them about a Moparts discount for all members, or maybe we can get a group purchase going to negotiate a better deal, just ideas. Many sites have deals going on with manufacturers, why not try to hook up with them?